I love setting goals and am constantly doing it! When I set my mind to something and am passionate about it, I go hardcore… But I can only obsess over one thing at a time! So here are my current goals:
- Just get the damn homework done… Basically I spent so much time last year being distracted by silly things like my phone and by midnight would still have so much to do, which wasn’t fun at all.
- Walk as much as possible: not only is it healthy for the bod, but it’s also awesome for the soul… I remember when I would run everyday how much more focused I was on my homework as well!
- Yoga everyday: again, another thing that’s good for the body and soul. No explanation needed.
- Pack healthy lunches to school: last year my lunches were usually either brought or just apples and peanut butter which is delicious but I want to fuel my body even better this school year!
- Eat breakfast everyday: because it’s the most important meal of the day.
- Adventure around Dallas more: it’s a cool place, so no more complaining, and more exploring.
- Read my bible more
- Read for pleasure
- Call my sister and dad as much as possible
- Play my guitar more often
- Doodle more
- Drink more water
- Get more sleep
Hope you enjoyed this post 🙂